The first Color Your World Link up is here!!!! Excited?!
This months color prompt is GREEN. Since 4th grade I have been deeply devoted to the color purple. I have to admit, green was not on my radar until this color challenge. And now that I have found my love of green, I am casting purple aside (‘so long hue’).
Green is fresh and fluid. It reminds me of new beginnings and warm tropical shallows. I took that idea and used it in part of a new painting that I will name soon and release to the world. But for now, this is my interpretation of this months color challenge. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
CHALLENGE: Color Your World is a monthly color challenge that encourages us to STOP and NOTICE the color around us.
HOW: Here’s how it works…
1. We pick a color challenge for the month. Today we are going GREEN.
2. You take that color and interpret it using your creative outlet. This can be anything visual and only limited by your imagination.
3. Write a blog post on your interpretation.
4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or link back to the linky.
5. Link up your blog post (not your blog) to the color challenge the 1st Wednesday of the month. Link will stay open Wednesday at 6 am CST through Sunday at 11:59 pm CST.
Now it is your turn!
Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by…