This months color challenge is finding your creativity through the color YELLOW. Here is what I came up with. Lets see yours!
June means sun, warmth, sunflowers, yellow polka dot bikinis, lemon ice and my birthday. Days are the long, nights are warm. June feels like yellow to me and is a time that children run free as sounds of their laughter ring in the air. Here is what YELLOW is for me. . .
WHY: Color brightens a mood. It brings joy. It makes the world prettier. It brings life to dullness. Color is everywhere, but it’s easy to miss it in the midst of our busy lives.
CHALLENGE: Color Your World is a monthly color challenge that encourages us to STOP and NOTICE the color around us.
HOW: Here’s how it works…
1. We pick a color challenge for the month. June is YELLOW!!!
2. You take that color and interpret it using your creative outlet.
3. Write a blog post on your interpretation.
4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or link back to the linky.
5. Link up your blog post (not your blog) to the color challenge the 1st Wednesday of the month. Link will stay open Wednesday at 6 am CST through Sunday at 11:59 pm CST.
Creativity knows no bounds. It is a vast machine that is unique to each person. Use your unique creativity to interpret the color each month. It could be the written word, painting, photography, music. We want to see your unique creative voice!
Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by…