November is a season of change. Watching all the living things scurry and prepare, it makes me smile to think of how blessed we are to have more than we need. This months color is Brown, and I see it as an indulgent and comfortable color.
The warm brown of a cup of coffee,
The brown of New England coastal waters that are full of discovery and treasures,
The soft brown of sand and the deep rich brown of a fall coat.
I can’t wait to see what your brown is.
WHY: Color brightens a mood. It brings joy. It makes the world prettier. It brings life to dullness. Color is everywhere, but it’s easy to miss it in the midst of our busy lives.
CHALLENGE: Color Your World is a monthly color challenge that encourages us to STOP and NOTICE the color around us.
HOW: Here’s how it works…
1. We pick a color challenge for the month. Linky dates and colors are…
November 7 ~ brown
2. You take that color and interpret it using your creative outlet.
3. Write a blog post on your interpretation.
4. Grab the Color Your World button to display on your blog or link back to the linky.
5. Link up your blog post (not your blog) to the color challenge the 1st Wednesday of the month. Link will stay open Wednesday at 6 am CST through Sunday at 11:59 pm CST.
Creativity knows no bounds. It is a vast machine that is unique to each person. Use your unique creativity to interpret the color each month. It could be the written word, painting, photography, music. We want to see your unique creative voice!
Color Your World is a monthly linky hosted by…