I am currently open for commissions.
How to Order a Commission
- Contact me with the form below and describe what kind of commission you are interested in. I like to get to know you a bit before I start your piece. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions, offer suggestions or tell me what you have in mind. I aim to please! For example, a rough idea of what you are envisioning may include the size of your piece, reference images, the number of people in the painting, and color scheme. Any information that will help me understand what you are looking for in your art.
- I will price out your commission and send a contract for your approval. *Some canvas sizes and base prices can be found below. Contact me for larger commission pieces, as I am happy to try and accommodate you.
- 8×10 inches ($160)
- 9×12 inches ($216)
- 11×14 inches ($308)
- Fifty percent of the total amount of the commission must be made before I begin your piece. This will cover materials as well as my time for creating a rough sketch mock-up of the proposed art for your approval. I do not paint photorealistic images and instead aim to create an emotional connection that resonates in the deeper truth of a moment in time.
- I will allow two revision of the art and will share photos with you as I work on your piece. I like to stay connected to my collectors and clear communication is very important throughout the commission process.
- Please allow between 6-8 weeks for your commission to be completed. Once finished, I will contact you for the rest of the commission payment + tax and shipping cost.
- All artwork is sealed and protected for shipping. Once final payment is made, I will ship your art and provide tracking information.
Are you interested in having your belly cast painted? Click here for more information